Within this method we can distinguish two completely different types of aid:
Non-recurrent insertion aid and social protection.
They are granted only once, or convivial family units, individuals and groups for the following purposes:
- Condition the usual way of living of the applicants.
- Purchase of personal or household use.
- Provide financial support to individuals, groups or households, in cases of exceptional circumstances.
May be granted asylum and aid individuals, groups or families:
- Residing in the Region of Murcia at least 6 months before the application.
- Manifestly lacking income to meet the need of the application object.
The deadline for applications is until 30 April.
Special aids for the attention of exceptional circumstances.
These grants are designed to meet the individual or family circumstances of people affected by exceptional circumstances and in serious need can not be met through other resources.
Applicants may be persons who:
- Reside and appear registered in the Region of Murcia.
- Lack of adequate capital base.
- No access to other resources to address the need for seeking help.
The deadline for applications is until 15 November.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Alhama de Murcia