The following issues regarding the minor altercations that have been registered during the past weekend:
Friday 29 January:
- Met with vehicle friction
- Complaint was taken to a person who had fallen into the street.
- Support for bicycle theft, where the information came from the steps.
- You can call from a local bar because of problems with a client, which ends giving timely resolution
- It serves attempted robbery at a local: Ocular Inspection is performed and is informed of the steps.
Saturday, January 31
- The complaint for disorderly conduct and threats with simulated weapon, a person at Bus Stop
- It serves accident resulting in property damage.
- It helps two people who had been locked in a garage.
- Attention to toddler lost in the garden of the Partridge: located in the garden of the Boquera and delivered to the parent.
- It serves a prank at an address in the form of stone throwing at the same (it tells you the steps to follow).
- It identifies several youths who were burning New Espuña park tables.
Sunday 31 January:
- It addresses off the route of a vehicle in the RM-608 (material damage only).
- Recovery of documentation and delivery to its owner.
- It addresses family discussion: they are informed of the steps.
- It serves auto accident with injuries in the E-10.
- Recovering a purse with documentation, is delivered to its owner.
- It is known to damage a parked vehicle, the owner is informed of the steps.
- Vehicle inspections are conducted and documentation.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Alhama de Murcia