Local Government Board at its regular meeting on September 9, 2008, approved, among others, the following agreements:
- Grant planning permission.
- Approve the Certification of No 4 piece of work called "Building Women's Business Incubator.
Phase II: Closing, facilities, and Finishes. "
- Provisionally awarded the completion of the Installation Supply Ship Industrial Shelving Warehouse.
- Awarding tentatively Recycling Service Recruitment, Assessment and Remediation of Municipal Solid Waste in the Municipal District of Alhama de Murcia.
- To approve the regular file Contracting for the Supply and Installation of Furniture for the Building for Women's Business Incubator in Alhama de Murcia.
- Authorize the installation of bars at the fairgrounds during the Festivities 2008 .-
- Authorize the installation of Alhama ten caterers in the Trade Fair Day Festivities during 2008.
- To approve the regular record procurement of works called "Public Lighting Plaza of the Americas and Other Streets."
POS 2008, Building No. 15.
- To approve the record of procurement of works called "Care Center for Children in C / The Cherry."
- Allocate temporarily carrying out work "Rural Roads Fitness 2008", the commercial PAVASAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, SA
- Adoption of the Technical Project of the works called "Children's Playground in the Park of The Palm."
- Grant to the Association of the Mentally Ill Family and Alhama de Murcia "AFEMAM, a grant amounting to 1,250 euros as financial assistance for the development of this activity.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Alhama de Murcia