In the municipal sports facilities are continuing to develop physical activity courses for adults, intended for those who wish to perform exercise aimed at maintaining health and fitness.
The program includes activities for all ages from the age of sixteen, with strength and toning exercises for the youngest, even the most gentle such as maintenance gymnastics or gerontogimnasia for the elderly.
The courses that are being developed are:
- Body Fitness, toning exercises.
- Cardio Boxing, exercises with boxing technique.
- Gerontogimnasia, a soft activity aimed at older people.
- Maintenance gymnastics, with a variety of exercises to maintain fitness.
- Hit-jumping, which circuits and elastic trampolines.
- Pilates, for those who seek to increase their flexibility and strength without increasing muscle volume.
- Spining, strength exercises on static bicycles.
- Zumba, aerobic exercises with Latin music.
Although there is a significant demand for assistance in these activities, for the current quarter there are places in the afternoon hours at 4.30 pm, in the zumba and spining modalities, as well as in the morning maintenance gymnastics.
In any case, if you do not obtain a place in the hours that you are interested in, you can request the inclusion in the waiting list.
For registration and extension of information, you can contact the Department of Sports in the municipal heated pool or by phone at 968 639 757, from 08.00 to 22.00 hours and at the website alhamadeporte.es
Source: Ayuntamiento de Alhama de Murcia