murcia

Portal de Alhama de Murcia

www.portaldealhama.com

Alhama de Murcia - SpanishAlhama de Murcia - English
detail of Alhama de Murcia

 

[Fire in a house in Alhama (05/01/2021)

| A woman had to be transferred to the hospital after suffering smoke poisoning in the fire in a house in Alhama | A 65-year-old woman had to be treated by the emergency health services and transferred to the hospital after being seriously affected by smoke inhalation, in the fire in a house in Alhama de Murcia. On 1-1-2 I received, at 3:45 p.m., a call informing that they saw smoke coming out of the first floor of a duplex-type house, on Calle Fuente Blanca in Alhama de Murcia, and that there Neighbors inside trying to put out the fire.

Firefighters from the Murcia Region Fire Extinction and Rescue Consortium and a Mobile Emergency Unit (UME) with health personnel from the Emergency Management and Health Emergencies 061 mobilized to the site. At 4:56 p.m.

the fire was out and the firefighters were leaving.

The toilets have treated two people.

A 65-year-old woman, who has been transferred to the "Virgen de la Arrixaca" hospital, seriously affected by smoke inhalation, and a man who was not transferred to a health center. Image provided by CEIS function { ;(, , {});}

Source: 112RM

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2021 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información